db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@jpox.org>
Subject Re: Release of Apache JDO beta/snapshot ?
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 16:48:07 GMT
Hi Craig,

> Interim to getting it on ibiblio, I think it's easy to post on a wiki
> page. Would that be suitable for the folks who are asking you for it?
> I assume that the people asking want to get the jar file without
> having to build the project, right?

Yep. The deliverable of the API20 project is a "jdo2.jar", so if they can just
get that from a URL then it would really help the visibility of Apache JDO.
Whether the URL is on a Wiki, or on IBiblio, it's not really that important
at this stage. Best would be to have a link from your
http://incubator.apache.org/jdo front page possibly ?

--
Andy