db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@jpox.org>
Subject Release of Apache JDO beta/snapshot ?
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:18:31 GMT
I asked this question back in April and got a response that it wasn't possible
while in this Incubator or something. Since we have users asking for this,
and since we have to coordinate JPOX releases to match it, I'll ask again ...

Can we please have the Apache JDO jar released somewhere so that people can
download it ? By all means mark it with a date, or SNAPSHOT, or
USE_THIS_AT_YOUR_OWN_RISK, but please release it somewhere.

Any Apache person prepared to venture an estimate when this can be done ? It's
been an Action Item on the minutes of the TCK minutes since May.

--
Andy
Java Persistent Objects - JPOX