db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@jpox.org>
Subject Re: JDOFatalInternalException using single field identity
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 08:55:28 GMT
Hi Michael,

> I think, we do not support this case currently. You can run a single
> test class, but you cannot run a single test case if the test class has
> several test cases like class "NewObjectIdInstance".

OK. I consider it a "must-have". We used to have "runsingle" or something. I
see no Maven goal of this form now. When debugging issues it is essential to
have that. People shouldn't have to run all cases for a particular class and
then find the one they want in the log.

> Editting your project.properties file wrt entry "jdo.tck.identitytypes",
> you can run class "NewObjectIdInstance" only for application identity.
> On my system, this takes less than 10 seconds.

I'll give it a run *when* it's in SVN. Just not got time at the moment for
applying patches etc before I can run it. When will it be in SVN ?

PS. The latest nightly build you were using is not the latest. You need to
look at :-
http://www.jpox.org/downloads/nightly
to get the very latest (SourceForge have changed their logon process so we
can't automatically put our nightly build on their site at the moment).

--
Andy
Java Persistent Objects - JPOX