db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@jpox.org>
Subject Re: JDOFatalInternalException using single field identity
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 18:47:08 GMT
> I have written a test case checking single field identity. For this
> purpose, I created new PC classes, new jdo files, new orm files, and I
> extended the schema for application identity. When I run the test case,
> I get a JDOFatalInternalException from JPOX (see below). Currently, I
> run build jpox-20050617.022105.jar.

I created a testcase doing the same thing :-
* abstract base class with concrete PC class
* specifying the details on JDO and ORM files
as you did and all worked fine. I'm using latest JPOX. Suggest that you try
the latest build of JPOX (http://www.jpox.org/downloads/nightly/)

Java Persistent Objects - JPOX

View raw message