db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: TestRunner remarks
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:15:02 GMT
Hi,

I hadn't thought of the multiple log file issue. For what it's worth,
I'd prefer one log file for each configuration (app/datastore id;
database) and not one log file for completeness/all test cases. We
have in mind that there would be many completeness/all test cases
configs, so it will be difficult to sort them all out.

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!