db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JIRA JDO-13
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 18:33:03 GMT
Hi Michael,

I'd like to defer the performance issues until we have gotten more of
the tests to run and have a clear idea of the end of the project (get
all of the tests written for the mapping as well as new JDO 2 features).

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!