db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject week's status
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 22:24:45 GMT
I won't be able to attend tomorrow's JDO TCK conference call, so here is
my status. This week I checked in the following changes:

Metadata changes
JDO-65 Collections of wrapper types should default to embedded-element=false
JDO-75 embedded-key and embedded-value should never have different
values in our test cases

Build changes
Create a PMF properties file on the fly in maven.xml, to allow setting
different values of  javax.jdo.option.Mapping and
org.jpox.identifier.defaultSchemaName during a single test run.
Change log file name so that timestamp is first for ease of sorting.

I will return a week from Monday, after the Sun Independence Day holiday
week.

-- Michelle