db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Jul 1, 9 am PST
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 21:07:00 GMT
Hi,

We will have our regular meeting Friday, June 24  at 9 am PST to discuss 
JDO TCK issues and status.

Dial-in numbers are:

866 230-6968   294-0479#
International: +1 865 544-7856

Agenda:

Test status (Michael W., Craig)
JPOX fixes/issues (Erik)
Double-check locking in the PMF (Martin)
Detached objects (Matthew)
Meeting next week? (Michael W., Craig)
Other  issues  and status (any and all)

Action Items from weeks past:

[Jun 24] AI: Michelle to send pdf of latest spec with assertions to Matthew,
Michael B. [done]

[Jun 24] AI: Michelle to file JIRA issue, email to jdo-dev on cases where JPOX
seems to still attempt validation. [not done]

AI JDO API release on ibiblio (Brian T) no change.

[Jun 3 2005]  AI: Craig file a JIRA on current errors.

[May 20 2005] AI: Craig file JIRA bug and fix this. Can test cases rely
on JDOHelper for state interrogation of non-binary-compatibility
classes? Yes, but the  JDO 2.0 JDOImplHelper class has not implemented
the functionality yet.

[April 15 2005] AI Brian Topping will update the wiki to tell how to
access our releases area.

[April 15 2005] AI Brian Topping will do the maven goal for creating and
uploading the snapshots. He will create a directory parallel to trunk
called "releases" and put the snapshots there.

[April 15 2005] AI Matthew will create a directory in the
tck.api.persistencemanager called detach in which he will have complete
freedom to implement the assertions in the detach section of the
specification.

[April 22 2005] AI Craig will resolve what happens if an application
identity field is changed while the object is detached.

[April 22 2005] AI Craig will resolve the serialization contract for a
Detachable class so that implementations interoperate.

[May 13 2005] AI Brian Topping will implement pushing SNAPSHOT builds of
the project to ibiblio.

[May 13 2005] AI Brian Topping will arrange for automated nightly builds.

[May 13 2005] AI Martin Zaun will investigate JSR 294 (Java 5) to see
impact on enhancer.

[May 20 2005] AI Craig to define the JCP distributions and see if maven
can help.

-- Michelle


Mime
View raw message