db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Watzek <mwa.t...@spree.de>
Subject JDOFatalInternalException using single field identity
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:40:47 GMT
Hi Erik, Andy,

I have written a test case checking single field identity. For this
purpose, I created new PC classes, new jdo files, new orm files, and I
extended the schema for application identity. When I run the test case,
I get a JDOFatalInternalException from JPOX (see below). Currently, I
run build jpox-20050617.022105.jar.

The exception is thrown when a PC instance is made persistent. I cannot
find an error in the meta data. So, please have a look at the attached
files. I attached the Java file of the PC class and the meta data files.
Is there anything wrong?

Regards,
Michael

testSingleFieldIdentityNotIntializedByte(org.apache.jdo.tck.api.persistencecapable.NewObjectIdInstance)javax.jdo.JDOFatalInternalException:

Cannot populate the field "id" of class
"org.apache.jdo.tck.pc.singlefieldidentity.PCPointSingleFieldPrimitivebyte"
since it is already populated.
     at org.jpox.metadata.FieldMetaData.mergeORMData(FieldMetaData.java:451)
     at org.jpox.metadata.ClassMetaData.mergeORMData(ClassMetaData.java:335)
     at
org.jpox.metadata.MetaDataManager.addORMDataToClass(MetaDataManager.java:648)
     at org.jpox.metadata.ClassMetaData.populate(ClassMetaData.java:395)
     at
org.jpox.metadata.MetaDataManager.initialiseMetaDataForClass(MetaDataManager.java:948)
     at
org.jpox.metadata.MetaDataManager.getParsedMetaDataForClass(MetaDataManager.java:423)
     at
org.jpox.metadata.MetaDataManager.getMetaDataForClassOrInterface(MetaDataManager.java:327)
     at
org.jpox.metadata.MetaDataManager.getMetaDataForClass(MetaDataManager.java:285)
     at org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.<init>(StateManagerImpl.java:558)
     at
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalMakePersistent(AbstractPersistenceManager.java:973)
     at
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.makePersistent(AbstractPersistenceManager.java:1010)
     at
org.apache.jdo.tck.api.persistencecapable.PersistenceCapableTest.createPersistentInstances(PersistenceCapableTest.java:90)
     at
org.apache.jdo.tck.api.persistencecapable.PersistenceCapableTest.localSetUp(PersistenceCapableTest.java:43)
     at org.apache.jdo.tck.JDO_Test.setUp(JDO_Test.java:178)
     at org.apache.jdo.tck.JDO_Test.runBare(JDO_Test.java:194)
     at
org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.start(BatchTestRunner.java:128)
     at
org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.main(BatchTestRunner.java:106)