db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Watzek <mwa.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: TestRunner remarks
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:35:35 GMT
Hi Craig,

> Hi,
>
> I hadn't thought of the multiple log file issue. For what it's worth,
> I'd prefer one log file for each configuration (app/datastore id;
> database) and not one log file for completeness/all test cases. We have
> in mind that there would be many completeness/all test cases configs, so
> it will be difficult to sort them all out.
A new log file is created for each TCK run. Each configuration starts a
new TCK run. Additionally, each identity type and each database starts a
new TCK run. So, if you run "runtck.jdori" currently, then you get 4 log
files:

- Completeness test for application identity on derby
- Completeness test for datastore identity on derby
- All tests for application identity on derby
- All tests test for datastore identity on derby

Regards,
Michael