db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Proposal for JIRA JDO-50
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 00:13:35 GMT
Hi Michael,

I'm sorry that my initial response to your question about JDO-50 was
delayed in arriving on jdo-dev.  I will try to remember to include your
name on the two list in the future to make sure that you receive a
response asap.

Anyway, as I said, this fix is probably unnecessary because existing
values in the double_values array cover the same functional case as is
proposed by this issue.  Also, at this point it is more worthwhile to
put our time into getting existing tests to run and writing tests for
JDO 2 functionality rather than improving the tck11 tests.  So I think
you should add your ideas as a comment to the issue in case we decide to
pursue it in the future and close it as "won't fix".  It's interesting
to know that this was not as easy as it looked.

Thanks,
Michelle