db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Watzek <mwa.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: Fwd: Auto generation of database keys
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:43:47 GMT
Hi Craig,

the test case you are describing seems to be the same as the ones of
JIRA JDO-59. In the case of JIRA JDO-59, we have a synchronization bug
in the test case preventing the real problem (lock wait timeout) from
showing up. Does it make sense to prepare a test case for the Derby guys
that is implemented in pure SQL?

Regards,
Michael