db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JDO-61
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 16:17:35 GMT
Hi Andy,

I downloaded the latest JPOX nightly build and I still get the error
reported in JDO-61.

Is there anything in cvs but not in the latest build that would cause
this test to pass?

Are you running with the same jdo properties that we do (checked into
test/conf)?

javax.jdo.PersistenceManagerFactoryClass=org.jpox.PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl
javax.jdo.option.ConnectionDriverName=org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver
javax.jdo.option.ConnectionURL=jdbc:derby:jdotckdb
javax.jdo.option.ConnectionUserName=tckuser
javax.jdo.option.ConnectionPassword=tckuser
javax.jdo.option.Optimistic=false
javax.jdo.option.RetainValues=false
javax.jdo.option.RestoreValues=false
javax.jdo.option.Mapping=derby

org.jpox.validateTables=false  # default = true
org.jpox.validateConstraints=false
org.jpox.autoCreateSchema=false
org.jpox.autoCreateTables=false
org.jpox.autoCreateConstraints=false
org.jpox.autoCreateColumns=false
org.jpox.rdbms.CheckExistTablesOrViews=false
org.jpox.autoStartMechanism=None

-- Michelle