db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Watzek <mwa.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: JIRA JDO-13
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 17:47:49 GMT
Hi Michelle,

I still use JPOX 1.1.0-beta-3. One TCK run takes about 2 hours. So I'm
confident that the two runs will finish overnight :-).

Does it make sense to use MySQL instead of Derby - just to make sure
it's not Derby slowing down the performance? We have to adapt the schema
files, the URL and the driver name in jdori.properties, and the classpath.