db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JIRA JDO-13
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 17:26:21 GMT
Hi, Michael,

Sounds good, thanks.  I found that the 6/6 JPOX build ran 10x slower
than the 6/3 build -- 10 hours to run the TCK.  I am running the 6/7
build right now, and I'm not sure what the final time will be.  At first
it seemed to be running pretty quickly, but now that it's doing the
fieldtypes tests, it is very slow.  So you may want to use an older JPOX
build if you hope to get both application and datastore identity done in
one night!

-- Michelle