db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Watzek <mwa.t...@spree.de>
Subject Patch for JDO-58
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 13:33:29 GMT
Hi,

please find the patch for JDO-58 attached. It includes the two changes
discussed in the mail thread JDO-58:

1) if (pmf!=null && pmf.isClosed())
     pmf = null;

2) check for any instances or classes to be removed before we get a PMF
in tearDown.

Additionally, the patch includes some minor changes:

1) A final modifier for method "tearDown".

2) Methods "deleteAndUnregisterPCInstances" and
"deleteAndUnregisterPCClasses" have been renamed to
"deleteRemoveTearDownInstances" and "deleteRemoveTearDownClasses".

3) Method closePMF calls "pmf.isClosed()" before closing the PMF.

I ran the TCK with this patch. This result is:

Tests run: 349,  Failures: 14,  Errors: 81

Please note that this TCK test run includes the patch for JDO-1. With
patch for JDO-1 the two enhancer tests fail because they are
(unintentionally) still in the list of test cases to be executed. Thus,
if we exclude thw two from the list, then we have 12 Failues.

Regards,
Michael