db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@jpox.org>
Subject Re: JDO-61
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 17:25:09 GMT
> Is there anything in cvs but not in the latest build that would cause
> this test to pass?
> Are you running with the same jdo properties that we do (checked into
> test/conf)?

What I use is :-
Apache JDO : SVN

I changed a few things in extent handling this morning but nothing of
significance that would affect the creation of the SELECT for the iterator.

What I run is :-
maven clean database -Dtest=extents.InstancesPersistedPriorToIterationReturned

    [echo] Run TCK test
org.apache.jdo.tck.extents.InstancesPersistedPriorToIterationReturned on the
IUT with
configuration /home/andy/work/jdo/trunk/tck20/test/conf/datastoreidentity.conf
    [java] RUN InstancesPersistedPriorToIterationReturned.test
    [java] Time: 26.204
    [java] OK (1 test)

If you wish to investigate the issue you could just look in the JPOX log. The
only issue is the ordering of the INSERT (of the additional object) and the
SELECT (for the Extent). I get the INSERT before the SELECT when I run as

Java Persistent Objects JDO - JPOX

View raw message