db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@jpox.org>
Subject Re: JDO-61
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 09:50:47 GMT
> After I fixed the extent iteration outside a transaction, it appears
> that JPOX fails test InstancesPersistedPriorToIterationReturned
> because it doesn't include a new instance in the iteration.
>
> Could you please look at JDO-61?

Hi Craig,

I ran that test on its own - for both datastore identity and application
identity (with latest CVS of JPOX). It passed.

runtck.single:
    [echo] Run TCK test
org.apache.jdo.tck.extents.InstancesPersistedPriorToIterationReturned on the
IUT with
configuration /home/andy/work/jdo/trunk/tck20/test/conf/applicationidentity.conf
    [java] RUN InstancesPersistedPriorToIterationReturned.test
    [java] Time: 20.749
    [java] OK (1 test)

--
Andy