db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Matthew T. Adams" <matthew.ad...@xcalia.com>
Subject RE: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Jul 1, 9 am PST
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 00:01:07 GMT
Sorry, I will not be able to make this meeting.  I have no changes to
report.

--matthew

>-----Original Message-----
>From: Michelle Caisse [mailto:Michelle.Caisse@Sun.COM] 
>Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2005 2:07 PM
>To: Michelle.Caisse@Sun.COM
>Cc: jdo-dev@db.apache.org; jdo-tck-ext@Sun.COM
>Subject: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Jul 1, 9 am PST
>
>
>Hi,
>
>We will have our regular meeting Friday, June 24  at 9 am PST 
>to discuss 
>JDO TCK issues and status.
>
>Dial-in numbers are:
>
>866 230-6968   294-0479#
>International: +1 865 544-7856
>
>Agenda:
>
>Test status (Michael W., Craig)
>JPOX fixes/issues (Erik)
>Double-check locking in the PMF (Martin)
>Detached objects (Matthew)
>Meeting next week? (Michael W., Craig)
>Other  issues  and status (any and all)
>
>Action Items from weeks past:
>
>[Jun 24] AI: Michelle to send pdf of latest spec with 
>assertions to Matthew,
>Michael B. [done]
>
>[Jun 24] AI: Michelle to file JIRA issue, email to jdo-dev on 
>cases where JPOX
>seems to still attempt validation. [not done]
>
>AI JDO API release on ibiblio (Brian T) no change.
>
>[Jun 3 2005]  AI: Craig file a JIRA on current errors.
>
>[May 20 2005] AI: Craig file JIRA bug and fix this. Can test cases rely
>on JDOHelper for state interrogation of non-binary-compatibility
>classes? Yes, but the  JDO 2.0 JDOImplHelper class has not implemented
>the functionality yet.
>
>[April 15 2005] AI Brian Topping will update the wiki to tell how to
>access our releases area.
>
>[April 15 2005] AI Brian Topping will do the maven goal for 
>creating and
>uploading the snapshots. He will create a directory parallel to trunk
>called "releases" and put the snapshots there.
>
>[April 15 2005] AI Matthew will create a directory in the
>tck.api.persistencemanager called detach in which he will have complete
>freedom to implement the assertions in the detach section of the
>specification.
>
>[April 22 2005] AI Craig will resolve what happens if an application
>identity field is changed while the object is detached.
>
>[April 22 2005] AI Craig will resolve the serialization contract for a
>Detachable class so that implementations interoperate.
>
>[May 13 2005] AI Brian Topping will implement pushing SNAPSHOT 
>builds of
>the project to ibiblio.
>
>[May 13 2005] AI Brian Topping will arrange for automated 
>nightly builds.
>
>[May 13 2005] AI Martin Zaun will investigate JSR 294 (Java 5) to see
>impact on enhancer.
>
>[May 20 2005] AI Craig to define the JCP distributions and see if maven
>can help.
>
>-- Michelle
>
>



Mime
View raw message