db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew T. Adams" <matthew.ad...@xcalia.com>
Subject Meeting
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 15:58:56 GMT
Hi guys,

Sorry, but I won't be able to make the meeting again.  Between the new
product line launch at Xcalia and the fact that I'm in So. California for a
family illness, I haven't been able to do much (still).  I'm really trying
to find the time to get on more detachment work, but it's just not the
greatest of times for me.

--matthew

Matthew T. Adams
Corporate Technical Advisor & Senior Consultant
Mobile:  +1 253 732 1051
Phone:  +1 206 331 3833
Fax:  +1 360 937 9616
matthew.adams@xcalia.com
P.O. Box 24163
Federal Way, WA  98093
www.xcalia.com <http://www.xcalia.com/>

Xcalia helps businesses address the challenge of Enterprise Information
Access in a heterogeneous environment.  We provide products and services
that facilitate the two-way exchange of information between individuals,
mission-critical applications, and databases.  Our customers enjoy improved
performance, reduced operating and development costs, faster time to market,
and rejuvenated legacy systems.