...as Michael requested...Tortoise SVN & CVS are Microsoft Windows Explorer Plug-ins that make it very convenient to access repositories from Windows Explorer.  Tortoise SVN is very well done.  I've had some difficulties with Tortoise CVS, but I think the problem exists between the keyboard and seat.

Tortoise SVN
http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/

Tortoise CVS
http://www.tortoisecvs.org/

Matthew T. Adams
Corporate Technical Advisor & Senior Consultant
Mobile:  +1 253 732 1051
Phone:  +1 206 331 3833
Fax:  +1 360 937 9616
matthew.adams@xcalia.com
P.O. Box 24163
Federal Way, WA  98093
www.xcalia.com

Xcalia helps businesses address the challenge of Enterprise Information Access in a heterogeneous environment.  We provide products and services that facilitate the two-way exchange of information between individuals, mission-critical applications, and databases.  Our customers enjoy improved performance, reduced operating and development costs, faster time to market, and rejuvenated legacy systems.