db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject Apache JDO
Date Sun, 29 May 2005 20:26:13 GMT
Craig Russell wrote:

> Google "Apache JDO" and you get a hit for Apache OJB. You would never
> guess that we're building the API and TCK for JDO 2.0 here.

> Apache JDO has a sponsor, committers, a repository, a JIRA, and wiki
> pages. It's just not visible on the incubator pages.

> Can you or someone help fix this lack of visibility?

Sure.  Where is the project's web site?  I see:

  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/jdo

but I don't see any web content.  Has the project done anything about web
content?

As an even higher priority, I do not see the status file for JDO in SVN:

  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/site-author/proje
cts/

That should have been done from the get go, and must be done ASAP.  I have
sent e-mail on that separately.

	--- Noel