db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, May 13, 9 am PST
Date Sun, 15 May 2005 05:36:10 GMT
Hi Geoff,

I believe that you can build the jdo-btree-SNAPSHOT.jar by going to the
btree project and running maven jar:install-snapshot.

This should be (have been) documented.

I also found I had to run cvs -d:pserver:anoncvs@cvs.netbeans.org:/cvs
login before it would let me check out the sources from netbeans, but
that might just be because I have used the netbeans repository for
other purposes already.

Thanks,

Craig

Craig Russell