db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: tck test status
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 15:23:06 GMT
Hi, Andy,

Andy Jefferson wrote:

>>>Do you have an idea of when you might support this?  The new metadata
>>>tests I'm working on use the company model and this mapping, so I'm
>>>wondering if I should bother to temporarily remap them for debugging.
>>>

>>sometime in the next month hopefully. Maybe sooner ...

Cool.

>You can just use the workaround of specifying <join/> at BOTH ends of the
>relationship for now. The real problem is that currently JPOX isn't
>supporting the specification of <join> on just one end of a M-N - it needs it
>on both

I've done that, but then JPOX seems to want a primary key in the join
table and supplies it, though there is none in the schema or metadata.

    [java] [FATAL] tck - Exception during setUp or runtest:
<javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Put request failed : INSERT INTO
EMPLOYEE_PHONENO_TYPE (PHONENO,EMPID,ADPT_PK_IDX,"TYPE") VALUES (?,?,?,?)
    [java] NestedThrowables:
    [java] SQL Exception: 'ADPT_PK_IDX' is not a column in table or VTI
'TCKUSER.EMPLOYEE_PHONENO_TYPE'.>javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Put
request failed : INSERT INTO EMPLOYEE_PHONENO_TYPE
(PHONENO,EMPID,ADPT_PK_IDX,"TYPE") VALUES (?,?,?,?)
    [java]      at
org.jpox.store.rdbms.scostore.NormalMapStore.put(NormalMapStore.java:462)

-- Michelle