db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Watzek <mwa.t...@spree.de>
Subject Patch for JDO-48
Date Wed, 25 May 2005 17:49:07 GMT
Hi,

attached you find the patch for JDO-48.

In addition to the life cycle tests and class JDO_Test, I changed class
PersistenceManagerTest. There I removed methods tearDown(),
cleanupMylib(), and cleanupCompany(). I added method localTearDown()
which adds tear down classes, and I moved method
getAllObjects(PersistenceManager, Class) to class JDO_Test.

Furthermore, I changed a few tests in .../jdo/tck/extents because these
tests called cleanup() in methods testXXX. I removed those calls and
added methods localSetUp() adding tear down classes.

Also, the patch includes the changes to JDO_Test.runBare() which I have
suggested in a previous mail.

You find the change log of my workspace below.

Regards,
Michael

test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/lifecycle/ObjectIdNotModifiedWhenObjectIdInstanceModified.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/lifecycle/MultiplePMsReturnInstancesRepresentingSamePC.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/lifecycle/TransientTransactionalStateCommit.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/lifecycle/TransientTransactionalStateRollback.java
M      test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/lifecycle/HollowInstanceMaintainsPK.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/lifecycle/PMsCanSharePCClassesButNotPCInstances.java
M      test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/lifecycle/StateTransitions.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/lifecycle/PMReturnsIdenticalInstancesForEqualObjIds.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/api/persistencemanager/PersistenceManagerTest.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/api/persistencemanager/getobject/GetObjectByIdNoValidationInstanceNotInDatastore.jav
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/extents/IteratorHasNextFalseAfterExtentClose.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/extents/InstancesPersistedPriorToIterationReturned.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/extents/IteratorNextAfterExtentCloseAll.java
M      test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/extents/IteratorMutatingMethods.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/extents/InstancesDeletedPriorToIterationNotReturned.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/extents/IteratorNextAfterExtentClose.java
M      test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/extents/CloseAll.java
M      test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/JDO_Test.java