db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: tck test status
Date Wed, 25 May 2005 15:14:27 GMT
Andy,

Andy Jefferson wrote:

>[I always put the orm and jdo files together with the classes so that I don't
>have to go navigating all over the place to find what relates to a particular
>relationship/class ... just my preference though]

Just FYI, our system of scattering the metadata in their own trees is to
facilitate having multiple metadata files per class for testing.  It's
probably not a good idea for a real application.

>OK. You'll just have to put it down to "not currently supported by JPOX" with
>that MetaData definition. We support M-N just in a different way.

Do you have an idea of when you might support this?  The new metadata
tests I'm working on use the company model and this mapping, so I'm
wondering if I should bother to temporarily remap them for debugging.

-- Michelle