db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JDO TCK TestRunner ideas
Date Wed, 25 May 2005 00:09:07 GMT
Hi, Michael,

I am reviewing the ideas we discussed for controlling test execution for
multiple configurations.  One goal we have is that all allowed
combinations of tests, mapping files, test data, identity settings, ...
can be run with a single maven command.  If I understand correctly, you
pictured that the user would select a configuration file by setting it
in project.properties and only that one configuration (which might
include many tests, mappings, etc.) would be run by maven.  Is this
correct?  Or do you see a way for maven to run a set of configuration
files on one invocation?

-- Michelle