db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject CVS dependenvy (was: Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, May 13, 9 am PST)
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 21:19:54 GMT
Hi Geoff,

are you planning the join the conference call tomorrow? I am interested
to learn about how to put things into a maven repo such that it can be
used as a dependency for a maven project. It would be nice if we could
define this as a binary dependency in case you are not interested to see
the sources.

Regards Michael

Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66
Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012		D-10783 Berlin