db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, May 13, 9 am PST
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 04:58:38 GMT
Hi, Geoff,

I'm not really sure of the purpose of JDOTCKTestCases.list.  I hope
Michael can explain this.  In fact if you run the runtck or runtck.jdori
targets, they read allTests.list.  When I want to run a shorter set, I
keep a copy of allTests.list and delete entries to run only the set that
I want.  Do we need to have an exclude feature like JavaTest?

-- Michelle