db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Watzek <mwa.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: Additional dependency from r11 runtime to r11 query
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 16:57:03 GMT
Hi,

attached you find the patch file (rio.path) containing the changes
described below. Please execute "patch -E -p0 < rio.patch" to apply the
patch to your workspace. Parameter "-E" will remove empty files.

If you decide to checkin the patch, please make sure that you add/remove
the files of the patch in subversion:

- "svn add src/java/org/apache/jdo/query"
- "svn remove src/java/org/apache/jdo/jdoql/Bundle.properties
src/java/org/apache/jdo/jdoql/QueryResultHelper.java
src/java/org/apache/jdo/jdoql/QueryResult.java
src/java/org/apache/jdo/jdoql/BasicQueryResult.java
src/java/org/apache/jdo/jdoql/QueryResultIterator.java"

Regards,
Michael