db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, May 13, 9 am PST
Date Sun, 15 May 2005 18:26:46 GMT
Hi Michelle,

yes, we need to describe the dependencies in the README.txt. I propose
the following build order:
JDO1: api11, btree, ri11, tck11
JDO2: api20, tck20

Another alternative is using the multiproject support of maven. You can
call 'maven -Dgoal=build multiproject:goal' in the directory trunk. Then
maven looks at all the subprojects and calculates a dependency graph
using the specified dependencies in the project.xml file. It then
executes the goal build in all the subprojects in the order of the
calculated dependencies. The only downside is that it does it for all
the subprojects, so for the jdo1 and jdo2 subprojects.

Regards Michael

Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66
Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012		D-10783 Berlin