db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, May 13, 9 am PST
Date Sun, 15 May 2005 18:19:49 GMT
Hi Geoff,

we do not use the latest btree sources, because they require JDK1.4 and
have some external dependencies (as you figured out). Please have a look
at project.properties in the btree directory. Ir defines a cvs tag we
use when checking out the files from the netbeans repository:
  netbeans.cvs.tag=-r release36-BLD200409100900

I sent you the sources in the other email. Please unzip them in the
btree directory and call maven build.

Regards Michael

Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66
Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012		D-10783 Berlin