db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, May 13, 9 am PST
Date Sun, 15 May 2005 18:08:31 GMT
Hi Craig, hi Geoff,

I'm not sure whether you need to explicitly login into the cvs
repository at netbeans. After removing the corresponding entry from my
.cvspass file I was able to check out the sources by doing a maven build
in the btree directory. However, trying a cvs login as Craig described
below is a good test whether you are able to access the netbeans cvs
repository.

Geoff,
are you behind firewall blocking the cvs port 2401? Maybe the netbeans
cvs page has some useful hints:
  http://www.netbeans.org/community/sources/cvs.html

Regards Michael

Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66