db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, May 13, 9 am PST
Date Sun, 15 May 2005 05:47:43 GMT
Hi, Geoff,

All you need to do is check out the jdo project and build the
subprojects in the correct order.  You will get six subprojects from the
jdo subversion repository:

api11
api20
btree
ri11
tck11
tck20

To get the btree jar in your local repository with the appropriate name
you just do "maven build" in jdo/trunk/btree.

It seems that we need to add information to README.txt regarding
dependencies in building the subprojects, e.g. you must build btree
before building tck11, ...

Hope this helps,
Michelle