db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Struggling with TCK20
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 21:56:06 GMT
Hi, Craig,

A belated response to your question 1:  There are cases where test A
leaves something in the database and tests B, C, D... attempt to clean
it up and fail.  If tests B, C, or D are run alone, they pass.  There
are two issues here, the stuff left behind and the failure to clean it
up.  The latter is the subject of the recent thread "pmf not closed".

-- Michelle