db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff hendrey <geoff_hend...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, May 13, 9 am PST
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 20:17:58 GMT
The dependency on CVS is bad. I use subversion, and
had to go off and download 2 different CVS clients,
and both failed when maven tried to call them. I had
to grab the code through winCVS, and wound up updating
fromn the head instead of the proper tag.

All this would go away if you would simply toss all
the dependency jars into a maven repo and ship it with
the project. You can set the relative repo location
through a standard maven property.

-geoff

Yahoo! Mail