db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff hendrey <geoff_hend...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, May 13, 9 am PST
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 05:04:41 GMT
The ideal thing would be if commenting out a test in
JDOTCKTestCases had the expected behavior. I figured
that allTests.list was there for the purpose of
cresating summary stats, so it could tell you that 10
tests were excluded or something like that. But I
noticed that all the tests I commented out in
JDOTCKTestCases get run anyways.

=== message truncated ===

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail