db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff hendrey <geoff_hend...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, May 13, 9 am PST
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 04:01:16 GMT
OK, so am am able to run the tck11 against JDOMax.

There are two files in test/conf that seem to
enumerate the test cases: allTests.list and
JDOTCKTestCases.list.

Why 2 files?

What is the recommended way to have an "exclude list"
(JavaTest parlance). I'm assuming I just comment the
tests out in JDOTCKTestCases.list and leave
allTests.list untouched. That right?

-geoff

Yahoo! Mail