db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff hendrey <geoff_hend...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, May 13, 9 am PST
Date Sun, 15 May 2005 01:37:39 GMT
I'm trying to run the tck11 "enhance" goal.

There is a dependency on jdo-btree-SNAPSHOT.

When I try to execute the three CVS commands to get
the code, I succesfully get
org\netbeans\mdr\persistence package, but the
btreeimpl subpackage appears to not exist. If I create
the btreeimpl subpackage by hand, and execute the cvs
update, it zaps the btreeimpl folder, so I take it it
really does not exist in the cvs repository. Thus, I
am stuck.

In my opinion, it would be a good idea to ship a
prebuilt, local maven repository, configured with all
the jars. Or at least make this maven repository
available for download. Then you can set your
project.properties to simply point to a local
repository. Actually relying on maven to download jars
and/or source almost never works, especially if you
specify head snapshot as opposed to a specific
revision.

my $0.02.

So can somebody send me the jdo-btree-SNAPSHOT.jar?

-geoff

--- Michelle Caisse <michelle.caisse@sun.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We will have our regular meeting Friday, May 13  at
> 9 am PST to discuss
> JDO TCK issues and status.
>
> Dial-in numbers are:
>
> 866 230-6968   294-0479#
> International: +1 865 544-7856
>
> Agenda:
>
> XML Schema (Brian T - specifics on orm dtd issues,
> Craig - dtd issues
> fixed?)
> JDO API release on ibiblio (Brian T, Craig)
> Detached objects (Matthew)
> Test development status (Michelle)
> Apache nightly builds (Brian)
> Other  issues  and status (any and all)