db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@jpox.org>
Subject Re: Minutes JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, May 6, 9 am PST
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 11:11:50 GMT
> Test development status (Michelle):  JPOX doesn't recognize foreign-key as
> an attribute of a field. It issues a parsing error. JPOX is using an
> internal DTD. Erik will refresh the DTD from the checked-in version.

The real issue is that "api20" has an orm.dtd (here

that *doesnt* support foreign-key under <field>, so JPOX was using the most
recent. I've updated the JPOX dtd to include this attribute. So can we have
the definitive "api20" orm.dtd updated too ?

Java Persistent Objects JDO - JPOX

View raw message