db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Struggling with TCK20
Date Sun, 24 Apr 2005 03:10:16 GMT
Javadogs,

I've made a bunch of changes to the tck20 to try to get JPOX to run,
but have a few issues.

1. I can run maven runtck.jdorisingle on a number of tests that when
run under maven runtck.jdori fail after a while. Is there a difference
in the maven goal that might cause this difference?

2. I don't really like all of the <column name= length=/> that are due
to our defining the schema instead of letting JPOX define the schema.
Should we just let JPOX define the schema and be done with it?

3. There are a few failures due to the enhancer not enhancing any of
the persistence-aware classes. I can't seem to tell the JPOX enhancer
to enhance them.

4. I've only been working on the application identity, so haven't done
much with the schema2 or the datastoreidentity .jdo files. They are
included just for reference.

5. I haven't checked in the attached files because I'm not really sure
that they work.

Craig