db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: NetBeans+Maven not jarring properly
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 00:21:17 GMT
Hi,

I get the same result here.

The bug seems to be in the Netbeans plugin Goal to IDE Action Mappings
(find this under JDO2 API right-click Properties).

The Build goal is mapped to jar:install, whereas the goal in reality
was changed to jar:install-snapshot.

I think that Netbeans didn't update its maven.xml after the recent
change of the default goal.

I don't know how to tell Netbeans to update its goal to action
mappings. You can manually change it but that's not satisfying.

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!