db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Collections of interfaces
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 17:26:41 GMT
Hi Michelle,

This is confusing. The symptom points to a need to have the
SimpleInterface in your class path when you run the enhancer. But if
you are enhancing the FieldTypes class, SimpleInterface must be there
or you would not be able to load the class to be enhanced.

I'd guess you have to put into project.properties the field type
classes SimpleInterface and SimpleClass in the pcclasses.files list.

Craig

On Apr 27, 2005, at 10:12 AM, Andy Jefferson wrote:

>> org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/fieldtypes/SimpleInterface
>
> So it cant find the class SimpleInterface ?
>
>> <extension vendor-name="jpox" key="implementation-classes"
>> value="org.apache.jdo.tck.pc.fieldtypes.SimpleInterface"/>
>
> SimpleInterface is an interface not a class.
> "implementation-classes" is supposed to contain the names of the
> classes
> implementing the interface type of the field in question
>

> --
> Andy
> Java Persistent Objects JDO - JPOX

Craig Russell