db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Meeting minutes 1-Apr-2005
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2005 00:23:53 GMT
Hi Matthew,

On Apr 1, 2005, at 12:23 PM, Matthew T. Adams wrote:

> Inline...

No, it is worth announcing. If you vendors want to do so, fine. I'll
send a note to Dirk and see if he wants to post in on JDOCentral.

> [snip]
>
>> JIRA: Everyone needs to get a JIRA id and start using it to log
>> requests and bugs. Go to the JDO JIRA page
>> http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10630 and
>> log in (upper right link). Use your apache project login. Let jdo-dev
>> know if it doesn't work for you.
>>
> Do you mean our wiki login, or a committer log in.  I just tried my
> wiki
> login to no avail, and I'm not yet a committer.  Please advise.

I mean your committer login.

Actually, you just need an Apache user id (not a Wiki id; that's
different).

It is just a bit confusing but I believe that the wiki user name is
really open. Anyone in the universe who has access to a browser can get
a wiki login automatically.

And Apache JIRA access is available to lots of folks who don't have
commit privileges. I only suggested using your committer id because
that will make it easier to track submitters and owners. So I assume
that someone (infrastructure perhaps) can get you an Apache login (for
you, probably the same time you get commit privileges).

Craig

> --matthew

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com