db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: New Apache db project loosely coupled to Apache JDO
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2005 13:26:12 GMT
Hi Craig,

Sorry to revive this rather old thread. Indeed, DBUtils seems to be very
nice.

I would like to know how you would like to use this tool in the context
of Apache JDO: do you want to leverage it to have an in memory
representation of a database? Do you want to use it to also handle
database interactions?

Please let me know what such a tool should do and I will tell you if
TranQL can do it for you and submit some code to actually do it.

Thanks,
Gianny

On 28/04/2005 4:25 AM, Craig Russell wrote:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> Just today I looked for something like the ddlutils at the apache db
> web site and came up dry. Thanks for the info.
>
> We will be looking at this with keen interest, so let us know (via the
> alias of course) what it happening!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Craig

<snip>