db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.fhg.de>
Subject Re: New Apache db project loosely coupled to Apache JDO
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 19:50:44 GMT
Craig Russell wrote:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> Just today I looked for something like the ddlutils at the apache db
> web site and came up dry. Thanks for the info.

You are right, the page is not yet linked to.

> We will be looking at this with keen interest, so let us know (via the
> alias of course) what it happening!

Actually the code is pretty stable already, there are only minor changes
(mostly missing unit tests and documentation) and enhancements (options
mostly, e.g. ascii or unicode database etc.). So please feel free to
play around with it.
I can also keep the jdo-dev list updated in case of major changes.

regards,
Tom