db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.fhg.de>
Subject Re: New Apache db project loosely coupled to Apache JDO
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 18:05:15 GMT
Brian McCallister wrote:

> On Apr 27, 2005, at 12:54 PM, Michael Bouschen wrote:
>
>> Hi Brian,
>>
>> do you have a link to get more details about the DdlUtils stuff?
>

> http://db.apache.org/ddlutils/

DdlUtils and its site are freshly migrated, I need to update and enhance
it in the next days. Feel free to register at the mailing lists:

ddlutils-dev-subscribe@db.apache.org
<mailto:ddlutils-dev-subscribe@db.apache.org>
ddlutils-user-subscribe@db.apache.org
<mailto:ddlutils-user-subscribe@db.apache.org>

FYI, one of the main purposes of the migration of commons-sql to
db.apache.org is that Torque and OJB (and others) can create/maintain a
common codebase for DDL-related stuff, e.g. working with a database
schema in code, creating/altering/deleting/dumping this database schema etc.

Tom