db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: Jira Administration
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2005 21:14:40 GMT
Hi Geir,

when logging into JIRA (using my account mbo) I do not get the
Administration link as described by Craig and Michelle. I can create and
comment issues, but I cannot resolve an issue. What do I need to do in
order to get these JIRA privileges? Do I need to be a jdo-developer in
JIRA? If yes would it makes sense that all the jdo committers get these
privileges?

Thanks for your help!

Regards Michael

> My navbar changed to include Administration once I logged in. So it
> looks like I'm an admin as well.
>
> It looks like I have the ability to assign bugs.
>
> Craig
>
> On Apr 16, 2005, at 3:33 PM, Michelle Caisse wrote:
>
>> For me, on http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa
>> there is a navbar across the top with links Home, Browse Project, Find
>> Issues, Create New Issue, Administration.  The navbar remains when you
>> drill down into the JDO issues also.
>>
>> -- Michelle

[...]

Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66