db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Is there a latest & greatest spec w/assertions in it?
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 15:33:00 GMT
Maybe not.  I think I emailed you the one with the first batch of your
assertions. Craig will probably let me have the spec today so I can
enter your second batch of assertions. We can talk about how to make it
available at the meeting.

The spreadsheet with assertions (still only your first batch) is
available in the source repository.  I think it's in tck20/assertions.

-- Michelle