db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Topping <topp...@codehaus.org>
Subject Apache JDO 2.0
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 01:09:36 GMT
Hi gang,

I started on a Maven plugin for the project (trivial, really), but it
struck me that I don't know what the plan is for 2.0 so I thought I
would ask.  Are we planning on rewriting everything from scratch?  As I
was looking over things today, I got to thinking that the enhancement
could be helped along by using something like ASM or CGLib.  And I
remembered from distant past that there was some motion to use TranQL.

Seems to me that things would be easier to start from scratch, stealing
code as we go.  What does everyone else think?

I'm away from devices electronic for the next six days, so I'm going to
miss the conf. call again.  I called in last week about :15 after, but
nobody home.  Probably just missed everyone.

have a good week/end...

:b